eCommerce stores are now increasing in number. With more businesses realizing the benefits of maintaining an online store and number of Internet users now beginning to trust online transactions, the online sales figures are expected to shoot up in the years to come. These statistics say the same:
- eCommerce sales exceed $1 Trillion for the first time in 2012
- In 2014, the eCommerce sales reached up to $1.471 trillion.
- The eCommerce sales figures in 2015 were $1.671 trillion.
- Predictions for 2016 are $2.050 trillion.
- This figure is expected to rise to $3.578 trillion by 2019.
Your eCommerce store one step at a time
Setting up an eCommerce store is easier than you can imagine, here is how it can be done:
- From the business plan first:
A business plan is essential whether you are starting a brick and mortar business or an online eCommerce business.
- Make ready a business structure:
A good business structure will help you capitalize on all the benefits like tax, savings etc.
- Prepare the list of products you need to sell:
By this time you must have a good idea of the type of products that you will be selling. It is essential to list out all the products though and to list all variant of color, size, etc.
- Stocking up:
The products list once made needs to be matched with the source. This could either be an in-house production or from a supplier. Either way, it is essential to building a decent inventory to cope with demands of the online orders once you launch.
Ellipsis InfoTech we make it easy to succeed with Magento:
Now is the time establishing the online presence? However, you will need a name for your website hence first select the domain name and the web space to store the files.
eCommerce website development:
The eCommerce website can be developed using open source software like Magento. This also allows you to select the appropriate template.
Set up your shopping cart:
Setting up your shopping cart involves making all the configuration changes to suit your needs. Doing this is fairly simple in the open source eCommerce software package like Magento.
Launch the website:
The launch of your website is a big event in itself. You need to be ready with the marketing and advertising plan at the same time too.
Maintain the eCommerce website:
It is necessary to keep in mind that the launch of the eCommerce website is not the last towards getting an eCommerce store. It is, in fact, the start of something big that needs constant attention and maintenance. There are several tools that can be used to monitor the performance of your eCommerce website. These reports can be used to optimize the website.
At Ellipsis InfoTech we make it easy to succeed with Magento
- Magento is a purpose build eCommerce store that can be configured to the nature of your business.
- It allows multiple stores which a very good feature is considering the highly competitive markets.
- It is simpler to optimize your eCommerce store for the mobile device. This is essential since a majority of the Internet users are now using mobile devices to accessing the Internet via their mobile devices.
- Thus if in need to hire Magento Developer in India, you need to look no further than us.
How can you reach us?